Friday 20 April 2012

I have to learn how to Crochet............!

I saw these on Etsy and thought:  'Oh, just how hard could that be?'  Famous last words, that's for sure!

So, I  found a site that sends you lessons every few days here.  I signed up for the newsletter and bought the set of 12 metal hooks (£5.99 + £1.99 p&p).  Of course, I've already been sent the first 3 lessons (and the hooks came in just 2 days).  I'm not quite sure which 'safe place' I left the hooks in though..............(weary sigh.......

1 comment:

  1. The Live Traffic Feed thingy says you have a visitor from Edinburgh - it's right, but it's only me (Margery). Funny, another blog http://quiltville.blogspot.co.uk/ knows when I'm in Edinburgh but thinks when I'm at home in Hitchin that I'm in St Albans ... I think American UK Geography is different from ours. Mum used to get the National Geographic magazine on subscription addressed to her in Edinburgh, England ...

    ReplyDelete